Genetic Engineering Brings Magnitude 10 Dangers
Genetically tinkering with the human food supply… what could possibly go wrong? Plenty, as it turns out. The potential dangers of genetically engineered food run the gamut, including:
- Contamination of organic crop varieties
- Development of herbicide-resistant super weeds
- Organ disruption, cancer, and increased rate of miscarriage and infertility in animals raised on genetically engineered feed
- Air and rain samples contaminated with glyphosate, and waterways in agricultural areas contaminated with a genetically engineered bug-killing protein
- A brand new organism related specifically to genetically engineered crops, found to be responsible for disease and sudden death in both plants and mammals
The potential risks of genetically engineered crops are so enormous that I have devoted an entire segment of Mercola.com to the subject.